NRIGirl
Pin It Now! * In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? Psalm 56:4

King David had all the reasons to fear man, King Saul was after him, his own son was against him at one point in time, there were enemies all around. Yet, he was so confident in the Lord that he kept telling himself not to fear man. He sings: The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? Psalm 118:6

Apostle Paul was in danger during his ministry period. He was in and out of prison many times. He was prosecuted for the sake of Christ. Yet, he boldly says in Hebrews 13:6, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"

King Solomon who was the wisest of his time and never before him or never after him was/is anyone found to be as wise as him concludes in Proverbs 29:25 Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe.

Even as Jesus sends out the twelve disciples to preach the Gospel, he tells them: Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28

Why then are we afraid of mortal men some times?
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?