NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever. Psalm 30:11-12

I am truly surprised on these verses as it runs together with our yesterday's discussion. No, I wasn't looking for it. Surely it is the Holy Spirit moving among our midst.

Here King David sings because the Lord turned his weeping into dancing and replaced his sackcloth for joy, his heart could not be silent but sing to God. And that he would give Him thanks forever.

When it is true that the Lord has turned our mourning to rejoicing why is it that we keep quite most of the time still brooding over the past. Why do we cling on to the dirty sackcloth when he offers us garments of joy?

Let us Arise, Awake, Put on our Strength which is the Lord, wear our garments of joy and salvation and sing of His wonders giving thanks to Him forever more.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?