NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

May the LORD, the God of your fathers, increase you a thousand times and bless you as he has promised! Deuteronomy 1:11

Dear All! Greetings to you in the wonderful name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Just wanted to have a word with you.

I am very excited to announce Coffee with Jesus is turning a year old this week! Praise the Lord!

When the idea of Coffee with Jesus came up a year ago I didn't think I had what it takes to do it; still don't. However I went ahead with it as I felt a strong urge to do so. Hard to believe a year has passed since!

Many days I have been awestruck by the words written as I don't even recall forming those sentences in my mind. I can clearly see it is not me but the Holy Spirit in the works here. I am humbled by this experience and give all honor, glory and praise to God Almighty!

Thanks to every one of you gathering here around the coffee table day after day. Every single dot on the map below represents readers, the bigger the circle the more the number. You may click the map to view bigger. It would be great if we could all place our hands on the map today and pray for the readers from every nation and island.


To celebrate the occasion I have got some Coffee with Jesus mugs ordered. If anyone is interested please contact me at nrigirl at hotmail dot com with your mailing address, with subject line reading: "Coffee with Jesus Mug". Only limited quantities available. It will be sent out on a first come first serve basis.

I encourage you to share about Coffee with Jesus among your friends. Please note the Facebook like button is conveniently located at the top of the page and twitter and facebook share buttons are available above each post. Please make use of these as much as you can to spread the word.

Let us build His Kingdom together! Amen!

May the LORD, the God of your fathers, increase you a thousand times and bless you as he has promised!

Yours in Christ,
~ Hephzibah Israel

P.S: Picture of the mug below for those who are interested...

3 Responses
  1. I praise God for giving this ministry to you and your faithfulness in doing this ministry... Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God......
    2 Cor3.5


  2. I am so harry for you and your ministry. God is doing a wonderful thing with your ministry. I am glad I found it when I did. And enjoy visiting here in the Am over coffee ( with Jesus)


  3. wow, I just read what I wrote, I am harry? Hmm must have wrote it before actually having the hot liquid, lol.I am happy for your ministry and all you have done through the mighty hands of Jesus. Keep up the good work and let Him be your guide. I love my mug. I hate using the cup for coffee I would hate the mug to crack chip or break, so I use it for my pens highlighters and other things where it can sit on my desk.


Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?