NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

The One who breaks open the way will go up before them; they will break through the gate and go out. Their King will pass through before them, the LORD at their head." Micah 2:13

Praise the Lord! For the last several days I have been reminded of this particular Scripture. Though I do not fully know how, I take comfort in knowing that the Lord - our King - my King is leading the way!

Amen! Let's claim it! The One who breaks open the way will go up before me; I will break through the gate and go out. My King will pass through before me, my Lord at my head.

So, what kind of path He leads us through? Let us look for answers from the Scriptures:

He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. Psalm 23:2-3

The path of the righteous is level; you, the Upright One, make the way of the righteous smooth. Isaiah 26:7

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them. Isaiah 42:16

But you will not leave in haste or go in flight; for the LORD will go before you, the God of Israel will be your rear guard. Isaiah 52:12

Who is wise? Let them realize these things. Who is discerning? Let them understand. The ways of the LORD are right; the righteous walk in them, but the rebellious stumble in them. Hosea 14:9

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. Matthew 7:13-14

Amen! Let us be keen to follow our Leader.

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. John 10:27
1 Response
  1. this is one of my favorite thoughts / verses of the bible

    the king goes out before them but the Lord is their head


Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?