NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

"How can I repay the Lord for all his goodness to me? I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord." Psalm 116:12,13

King David asks a very interesting question that often crosses our mind - how will he(we) ever repay the Lord - and he also has an interesting answer - that he will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord. I visualize it as King David giving a toast (with his drink/cup) in honor of the Lord.

"Cup" could very well mean our hearts here or it could be the different roles we play. He fills it with His grace to the point it overflows... So, let's get back to the question which is the focus of our discussion for today: How can we repay the Lord for all his goodness to us? Ready to toast like King David?


"LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure." (Psalm: 16:5)

"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows."  Psalm 23:5

Amen! Let us be grateful for His goodness in our lives. Happy Thursday!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?