NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity! Psalm 133:1

I rejoiced with those who said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD." Psalm 122:1
 

Happy 'Son'day everyone. Are we happy this morning? Are we rejoicing in the Lord this morning? Do we look forward to the fellowship of believers this morning?

When was the last time we had true fellowship of believers? Do we attend Church for namesake or do we make an effort to fellowship?

Today for a change, let us walk across the room, shake a few hands, hug a few souls, pat a few shoulders, say hello to a complete stranger. If we feel up to it, why not, go ahead and invite someone home.If nothing, at least invite someone to join us over Coffee with Jesus!

I can guarantee you, your joy will be greater. It only multiples in the fellowship of believers. Why so? Because God's word tells us that Jesus Himself will be in our midst when we are gathered together in His name. Not in a multitude but just two or three is all it takes! Praise the Lord!

If you don't take my words for it, just try it once and let me know if it works or not.

God bless you all! 

"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:20

2 Responses
  1. Haddock Says:

    Today I did have coffee with him.


  2. NRIGirl Says:

    Praise the Lord!


Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?