NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands give me delight. Psalm 119:143

But as for me, afflicted and in pain-- may your salvation, God, protect me. Psalm 69:29

May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. Psalm 20:1

I am poor and needy; hurry to me, O God. You are my help and my deliverer; O LORD, do not delay. Psalm 70:5

Stress is inevitable folks. But out stress release is His presence, His words, God Almighty. Just as King David has confessed here time and time again, we need to be sure and confess that our help comes from our Maker. 

Only then we can overcome the worries of this life...

Shall we repeat today's scriptures again, confessing it with our mouth that God alone is our refuge? 


3 Responses
  1. Well said. Thank you.


  2. Well said. Thank you.


  3. Well said. Thank you.


Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?