NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

Blessed is the one

whose transgressions are forgiven,

whose sins are covered.


Blessed is the one

whose sin the Lord does not count against them

and in whose spirit is no deceit.


When I kept silent,

my bones wasted away

through my groaning all day long.


For day and night

your hand was heavy on me;

my strength was sapped

as in the heat of summer. 


Then I acknowledged my sin to you

and did not cover up my iniquity.

I said, “I will confess

my transgressions to the Lord.”

And you forgave

the guilt of my sin.


~ Psalm 32:1-5


Based on today's scriptures the only way out of our sins is to acknowledge our sins, not to cove them up, but to confess our transgressions to the Lord.

Then He will forgive the guilt of our sin. Amen!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?