NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
The LORD has rewarded me according to my righteousness; He has repaid me according to the cleanness of my hands. For I have kept the ways of the LORD and have not wickedly departed from my God.

For all His ordinances are before me; I have not disregarded His statutes.And I have been blameless before Him and kept myself from iniquity.

So the LORD has repaid me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in His sight.. Psalm 18:20-24

May the LORD repay every man for his righteousness and faithfulness. 1 Samuel 26:23

Who may ascend the hill of the LORD? Who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to falsehood, who does not swear deceitfully. He shall receive blessing from the LORD, and vindication from the God of his salvation.…Psalm 24: 3-5

A clean hand and a pure heart is what is takes to receive God's blessings in our lives. Shall we strive towards that? 

Have a blessed weekend! 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?