NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

* One who loves a pure heart and who speaks with grace will have the king for a friend. Proverbs 22:11

* Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. Matthew 5:8

* Who may ascend the hill of the LORD? Who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to an idol or swear deceitfully. He will receive blessing from the LORD and vindication from the God of his salvation.… Psalm 24:3-5

* Righteous lips are a king's delight, and he who speaks honestly is beloved. Proverbs 16:13

* The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious, but the lips of a fool consume him. Ecclesiastes 10:12

Dear Father in heaven: Thank you for this day Lord! Thank you for this time together communing with you one on one Lord. Dear Lord we just learnt about the blessings in store for those with a pure heard and who speak with grace Lord. I want a pure heart Jesus. I want to speak with grace Lord. Please give me a pure heart this morning Lord. Please clean me once again Lord. Please touch my tongue so my words are graceful Lord. Thank you Jesus you are able to make me whole again Lord. I love you Jesus. I praise you Savior! I give you all the honor, glory and praise Lord. In Jesus Christ our Lord's most precious name I ask, amen.

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10


0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?