NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

At that time the Feast of Dedication took place in Jerusalem. It was winter, and Jesus was walking in the temple courts in Solomon’s Colonnade. 

So the Jews gathered around Him and demanded, “How long will You keep us in suspense? If You are the Christ, tell us plainly.”

“I already told you,” Jesus replied, “but you did not believe. The works I do in My Father’s name testify on My behalf. 

But because you are not My sheep, you refuse to believe. My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. 

I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand. 

My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 

I and the Father are one.” Joh 10:22-30

Do we listen to the voice of our Lord Jesus Christ this morning? The gentle prompting, the nudge of the Holy Spirit, is God speaking to us. Do we know His voice? Do we follow Him?


0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?