NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
* Cleanse me from my hidden faults. Keep Your servant also from willful sins; may they not rule over me. Then I will be blameless and cleansed of great transgression.

* May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.… Psalm 19:12-14And I have been blameless before Him and kept myself from iniquity. Psalm 18:23

* It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way clear. Psalm 18:32

* For the sake of Your name, O LORD, forgive my iniquity, for it is great. Psalm 25:11

* Order my steps in Your word; let no sin rule over me. Psalm 119:133


What beautiful simple one liner prayers King David has repeatedly offered! He so desired to be blameless in front of God's eyes.

Even though he was the King of Israel, he wanted to set right with God at any given moment. 

He always humbled his heart before God. 

I believe that was why God also forgave King David of his great sin even though we humans in our weakness might hold it against him.

King David knew certain sins are within his control (willful sins) and some of them are mere "hidden faults". He asks for forgiveness from both kind.   

When was the last time we humbled our hearts in front of our Lord? Shall we quickly make time for it just now? It doesn't have to be an elaborate one. A sincere one liner like King David's would do. 

Please do. God bless you!




0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?