NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, 
who subdues peoples under me. 

~ Psalm 144:1-2

How many of us can attest to King David's statement here, giving all credit for his being and doing to God Almighty?

It is hard to stay humble especially when we are good at what we do. But let us be reminded that the Lord opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble (1 Peter 5:5). 

As soon as a beaming thought crosses our minds, let us be quick to reassess our motive and direct any and all praise to our God alone!

Told you Christian walk is tough; but with God's help we can make it...  :)

Let's read out loud the below scripture and make it our bold statement this morning:

He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. Psalm 18:34

0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?