NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Psalm 143:10

Teach me your way, LORD; lead me in a straight path because of my oppressors. Psalm 27:11

Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Psalm 25:4

Teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:26

Teach me your way, LORD, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. Psalm 86:11

Teach me knowledge and good judgment, for I trust your commands. Psalm 119:66


Shall we make this our constant prayer too, like King David in his examples here?
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?