NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a ringing gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have absolute faith so as to move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and exult in the surrender of my body, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs. Love takes no pleasure in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of these is love.

1 Corinthians 13

Who do you love? As per these specifics? I am pretty sure all of us fail short. But God loves us just like this - unconditionally. selfishly. abundantly. overflowingly. 

Shall we cherish that today? <3

0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?