NRIGirl
Pin It Now! You have taken from me friend and neighbor-- darkness is my closest friend. Psalm 88:18

He has removed my brothers from me; my acquaintances have abandoned me. Job 19:13

I am dreaded by my friends--they flee when they see me on the street. Psalm 31:11

My beloved and friends shun my disease, and my kinsmen stand at a distance. Psalm 38:11

Quite a sad plight indeed and you may wonder why share such scripturas for a morning coffee... I believe we are reminded of these scriptures by the Holy Spirit because someone among us can relate to these scriptures word for word - right this moment!

It could be due to the current pandemic, or joblessness, or you just broke up with a relationship and feel that all is bare or worst of all, you lost someone dear...Whatever maybe the situation you find yourself in, dear friend, know that our Lord cares. 

Yes He does. He is our ultimate friend who has promised us that He will never leave us nor forsake us. Can any other human being ever promise us that?!

Trust Him. Yes, blindly trust His words. He knows your loss. He still cares.

And here my friend is a hug for you! Love you in the Lord! Hope you feel better soon... <3 <3 <3  

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3

The LORD is near to the brokenhearted; He saves the contrite in spirit. Psalm 34:18

For He wounds, but He also binds; He strikes, but His hands also heal. Job 5:18





0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?