NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him
For the help of His countenance. Psalm 42:5

Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God;
For I shall yet praise Him,
The help of my countenance and my God. Psalm 42:11

A contemplation here by sons of Kora, which we all could relate to from time to time. There is sometime no real reason for our 'downcastedness', but we know we are not our usual self. 

What do we do in such times? I think a good idea would be start a contemplation with God like the sons of Kora in this psalm. Reassuring ourselves that our deliverance is at hand will help for sure. Don't you think?

Now, do not be downcast anymore. Cheer up! Chin up! And praise the Lord!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?