NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
I love the Lord, because He has heard my voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.

The pains of death surrounded me, and the pangs of Sheol laid hold of me; I found trouble and sorrow.

Then I called upon the name of the Lord: “O Lord, I implore you, deliver my soul!”

Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yes, our God is merciful.

The Lord preserves the simple; I was brought low, and He saved me.

Return to your rest, O my soul, for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you.

For You have delivered my soul from death, My eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.

I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living.

I believed, therefore I spoke, “I am greatly afflicted.” I said in my haste, “All men are liars.”

What shall I render to the Lord for all His benefits toward me? 

I will take up the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord.
I will pay my vows to the Lord now in the presence of all His people.

Psalm 116:1-14

This is what a famous king did! He offers a toast giving praise to the Lord.

Now, what shall we render to our Lord? How about our full heart?
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?