NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

 My heart is steadfast, O God;

I will sing and make music with all my being.

Awake, O harp and lyre!

I will awaken the dawn.

I will praise You, O LORD, among the nations;

I will sing Your praises among the peoples.

For Your loving devotion extends beyond the heavens,

and Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;

may Your glory cover all the earth.

Respond and save us with Your right hand,

that Your beloved may be delivered.

God has spoken from His sanctuary:

“I will triumph!

I will parcel out Shechem

and apportion the Valley of Succoth.

Gilead is Mine, and Manasseh is Mine;

Ephraim is My helmet, Judah is My scepter.

Moab is My washbasin;

upon Edom I toss My sandal;

over Philistia I shout in triumph.”

Who will bring me to the fortified city?

Who will lead me to Edom?

Have You not rejected us, O God?

Will You no longer march out, O God, with our armies?

Give us aid against the enemy,

for the help of man is worthless.

With God we will perform with valor,

and He will trample our enemies.


~ Psalm 108

Have a blessed June everyone!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?