NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
My heart says of you, "Seek his face!" Your face, LORD, I will seek. Psalm 27:8

When was the last time we actually sought our Lord's face for what we can give vs. seeking His hands for what we can get?

Let's say at the end of the day when we all get back home, what if you only sought your spouse's hands rather than look at him/her in the eyes to know what they feel?

Are we interested to know our Lord's heart? Then we will seek His face. Day in and day out we will seek His face. We will talk to Him one on one. We will wait to hear back from Him one on one.

King David is a perfect example of someone who always sought the Lord's face. He sings repeatedly of that:

I sought the LORD, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4

Seek out the LORD and His strength; seek His face always. Psalm 105:4

I have set the LORD always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Psalm 16:8
So, you ask how do we seek the Lord? Stay tuned for tomorrow's post...
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?