NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8

Look, I am with you, and I will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." Genesis 28:15

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, for God has said: "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5

And the LORD answered, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." Exodus 33:14

Looks like today's message if for someone specific. For someone who is starting a new venture and a bit uneasy about doing it all alone. Today's promises are direct for you. You are not alone. God Himself is with you. So, go with the strength you have.

The LORD turned to him and said, "Go in the strength you have and save Israel out of Midian's hand. Am I not sending you?" Judges 6:14
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?