NRIGirl
Pin It Now! "I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs." Isaiah 41:18

Isn't this a beautiful scripture verse? In fact I love the whole passage and would love to share it with you:

These words speak for themselves. Not much explanation is needed. Let me reassure one thing though: Our Lord can make streams in our barren situations. He can turn our deserts into pools of water and our parched grounds into springs. No doubt about it. Just keep trusting the Lord and praise His holy name!

“The poor and needy search for water,
but there is none;
their tongues are parched with thirst.
But I the Lord will answer them;
I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them.
I will make rivers flow on barren heights,
and springs within the valleys.
I will turn the desert into pools of water,
and the parched ground into springs.
I will put in the desert
the cedar and the acacia, the myrtle and the olive.
I will set pines in the wasteland,
the fir and the cypress together,
so that people may see and know,
may consider and understand,
that the hand of the Lord has done this,
that the Holy One of Israel has created it. Isaiah 41:17-20
1 Response
  1. Natalie Says:

    Beautiful words of encouragement -- exactly what I needed today! Thanks so much for reminding us that our Most High God loves us so much that He refreshes us with Himself when we are feeling dried up and useless. Blessings!


Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?