NRIGirl
Pin It Now! It has been a great month with the 'April Showers of  Blessings' series. My sincere thanks to everyone who joined for Coffee with Jesus as much as you could! I hope and pray that it was as much blessing to you as it was for me. I am sure we can not see any source of water the same way as before, as each stream, rain, river and showers will remind us of our Savior and only Him!

As we wrap up on the series, let me remind you once again the same verse we started the series with:

"I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing." Ezekiel 34:26

Has His promises ever failed? Never! So, let's go enjoy the rest of the month :) Tomorrow we will be starting with a brand new month and of course a brand new series: "May Flowers of Blessings".

Here's some music for you with visuals of what we have been meditating this month. Have a great weekend; enjoy the sun while it lasts...

0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?