NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. Revelation 3:20

The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen for his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. John 10:3

So also, when you see all these things, you will know that He is near, right at the door. Matthew 23:33

When we were in Dublin, I went out one morning to an early meeting, and I found the servants had not opened the front door. So I pulled back a bolt, but I could not get the door open. Then I turned the key, but the door would not open. Then I found there was another bolt at the top, then I found there was another bolt at the bottom. Still the door would not open. Then I found there was a bar, and then I found a night-lock. I found there were five or six different fastenings. I am afraid that door represents every sinner's heart. The door of his heart is locked, double-bolted, and barred. (D. L. Moody.)
I hope our hearts are open for our Lord Jesus Christ. Hope it is not locked, double-bolted and barred as in the illustration here by D.L.Moody.

0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?