NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. Psalm 73:25 ~ Asaph

More than that, I count all things as loss compared to the surpassing excellence of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ. Philippians 3:8 ~ Apostle Paul

I said to the LORD, "You are my Lord; apart from You I have no good thing." Psalm 16:2 ~ King David

I find it interesting that these great men we read about in the Holy Bible, have taken such ultimate delight in the Lord - the same God whom you and I serve!!

But can we confess the same today? 

Is there anything else in our lives that takes higher preference than the delight we experience in our Lord, this is fearsome folks! 

Let us put aside all our distractions and make God as our first priority.

Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4


I hope we a

0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?