NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

The Sovereign LORD has given me a well-instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed. Isaiah 50:4

Now go! I will help you Psalm 5:3 as you speak, and I will teach you what to say.Exodus 4:12

In the morning, O LORD, You hear my voice; at daybreak I lay my plea before You and wait in expectation.Psalm 5:3

But to You, O LORD, I cry for help; in the morning my prayer comes before You. Psalm 88:13

I rise before dawn and cry for help; in Your word I have put my hope. Psalm 119:147

Let me hear Your loving devotion in the morning, for I have put my trust in You. Teach me the way I should walk, for to You I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8

If kings and prophets made time to come before the Lord in the mornings, do we really have an excuse not to? Especially at these difficult times?

Wake up church! Let us stand in the gap and pray for the world. Amen!


0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?