NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared." Genesis 32:30

So Hagar gave this name to the LORD who had spoken to her: "You are the God who sees me," for she said, "Here I have seen the One who sees me!" Genesis 16:13

When Gideon realized that it was the Angel of the LORD, he said, "Oh no, Lord GOD! I have seen the Angel of the LORD face to face!" Judges 6:22

"We are going to die," he said to his wife, "for we have seen God!" Judges 13:22

I speak with him face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the LORD. Why then were you unafraid to speak against My servant Moses?" Numbers 12:8

It always excites me to read about people's encounter of God or His messengers face to face. What a blessing it is to see God! Praise the Lord. 

I have twice seen our Lord Jesus once in a vision and a second time in my dream. It was a beautiful experience both times. 

It is my desire to someday see Him face to face and give Him a big hug. I am sure yours too. Actually every single human being that has ever lived on this earth will see Him one day - face to face. 

Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 1 Corinthians 13:12

The question is are we ready to face the Lord?

Can we rejoice seeing Him or will we be terrified of seeing Him? The answer lies on how we relate to God here on earth while living. If we have accepted Lord Jesus Christ as our personal savior then we will rejoice on that day. If we ignored Him the one true Living God in our lives we will be terrified of the judgement that is to follow.

I hope and pray that everyone reading this blog is ready to meet our Savior. If not, please seek Him while He can be found.

0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?