NRIGirl
Pin It Now! "I'll restore your health and heal your wounds," declares the LORD Jeremiah: 30:17

Some of us have been hurt in 2010; financially, physically or even spiritually we have been wounded - which has affected our health, joy and peace of mind. In Jeremiah 3:22 we read, He will cure us of backsliding - which means that backsliding is also a wound.

The word of God today assures us that He will restore our health and heal our wounds. Yet another scripture goes like this: I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security. (Jeremiah 33:6)

Just as Jeremiah said, "Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." (Jeremiah 17:14), let us also completely submit our self to His healing touch today...
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?