NRIGirl
Pin It Now! This is what the Lord says: “Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,” declares the Lord. Jeremiah 9:23

Today as we celebrate our King in worship, let's remember to boast in His name. Let us boast that He is our Lord and we know Him. His name is the only thing we can boast about as the Bible warns time and time again about other kind of pride. In proverbs we read: The LORD detests all the proud of heart. Proverbs 16:5

Apostle Paul says in his letter to the Galatians, May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. Galatians 6:14

Com'on let's show off! Happy 'Son'day all!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?