NRIGirl
Pin It Now! I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten... You will have plenty to eat, until you are full, and you will praise the name of the Lord your God, who has worked wonders for you; never again will my people be shamed. Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am the Lord your God, and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.   ~ Joel 2:25-27

Let us take this verse as our promise for this New Year! Whatever we lost in the previous year due to whatever kind of locusts, the Lord says He will repay it back to us.

Let us continue to celebrate His goodness!

Wishing everyone a Blessed 2011!

1 Response
  1. Glenn Says:

    All, Wanted to share my interpretation of how God restores these years that the locust has eaten. http://thebigpicmin.wordpress.com/2013/03/07/repaying-the-years-the-locust-ate/


Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?