NRIGirl
Pin It Now! * Not one word has failed of all the good promises he gave through his servant Moses. 1 Kings 8:56
* Not one of all the LORD's good promises to the house of Israel failed; every one was fulfilled. Joshua 21:45

In my walk so far what I treasure most is the promises of God. When I get a promise - be it from my Bible reading or personal prayer or even from my consciouseness or from someone praying over me - when I get a promise - I take it to heart 100% - for the rest of my life. I remember it day in and day out; okay that may be a little exaggerating; not every day, but often - quite often - I remember the promises and thank the Lord for fulfilling most and for the rest that is still in the works.

I know for sure that not one of them will be in vain or fail. Everyone of them will come to pass - if not already.

If there is someone here who is losing patience over an unfulfilled promise I encourage in Christ Jesus today that it is in the works and will definitely come true. Just hold on to your promises and never let go.

Remember, God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? Numbers 23:19
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?