NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” John 8:24

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.John 5:24

I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. John 6:51

Then Jesus cried out, "Whoever believes in Me does not believe in Me alone, but in the One who sent Me.John 12:44

The question to ponder over today is: Do you believe? Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ that is. For everything there is. For the here and the hereafter. Hope you do... God bless you!

Go! Let it be done just as you believed it would. Matthew 8:13
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?