NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life. Psalm 56:13

But God will redeem my life from Sheol, for He will surely take me to Himself. Psalm 49:15

Our God is a God of deliverance; the Lord GOD is our rescuer from death. Psalm 68:20

For great is Your loving devotion to me; You have delivered me from the depths of Sheol. Psalm 86:13

For You have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling.Psalm 116:8


King David is full of assurance of his safety in the Lord. He trusted completely in the Lord though his situations seemed just the opposite. He was being attacked from all angles by so many enemies who wanted nothing but his life.

Yet King David finds time to love the Lord, and has the confidence in His protection and as we all know eventually finds solace in Him.

What is our lessons learnt for the day? Let us trust God for our safety from sudden danger and more importantly from eternal fire. Accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior and then you and your household will be saved. Amen.

"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved--you and your household." Acts 16:31
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?