NRIGirl
Pin It Now!


I love You, O LORD, my strength.
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer.
My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my salvation,
my stronghold.

I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised;
so shall I be saved from my enemies.
The cords of death encompassed me;
the torrents of chaos overwhelmed me.

The cords of Sheol entangled me;
the snares of death confronted me.
In my distress I called upon the LORD;
I cried to my God for help.

From His temple He heard my voice,
and my cry for His help reached His ears.

Psalm 18

Some of us can relate to these statements as we return to work today after a long quarantine. God has been our strength, our rock, our fortress and deliverer. Amen. He was our shield, refuge and stronghold. And no doubt He will be. 

Be blessed and be a blessing to many. Have a blessed return to work day!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?