NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 11:19

We saw last couple of days that when we hear our Lord's voice, the gentle whisper, the slow still voice of prompting, we are to listen and not hard our hearts. 

Today's scripture takes it a step further to show us how to soften our hearts. Looks like it is something God alone can do - the heart transplant that is. Not only that, He goes on to add more blessing in our lives - both spiritual and material. 

For I will take you from among the nations and gather you out of all the countries, and I will bring you back into your own land.I will also sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean.
I will cleanse you from all your impurities and all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes and to carefully observe My ordinances.
Then you will live in the land that I gave your forefathers; you will be My people, and I will be your God. I will save you from all your uncleanness. I will summon the grain and make it plentiful, and I will not bring famine upon you.
I will also make the fruit of the trees and the crops of the field plentiful, so that you will no longer bear reproach among the nations on account of famine. Ezekiel 36:24-30

Anyone wants these promised blessings in their lives must undergo the heart transplant.

Let us allow God the Holy Spirit to mend our hearts, clean out the dross, and soften it to receive all the above mentioned blessings. Shall we? 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?