NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27

Just as Jesus was preparing His desciples for His departure, He shared these words with them: "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

He is sharing the exact same words with us today: "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

Why do I repeat it so many times? So that we let it sink in and get hold of the promise in its full potential! The 'peace' the world gives is temporary; it gives it for just a little while and takes it away almost immediately. But the PEACE our Lord has given us stays with us regardless of circumstances. So, let us not let our hearts be troubled or afraid... Amen!

P.S: Coffee with Jesus mugs are now available. If you would like one please email me at nrigirl@hotmail.com with your address. Also, if anybody is in need of prayers please email me your contact number and availability; I can pray with you. Let us build His Kingdom together.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?