NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
I will sing of Your loving devotion and justice;
to You, O LORD, I will sing praises.

I will ponder the way that is blameless—
when will You come to me?
I will walk in my house
with integrity of heart.

I will set no worthless thing
before my eyes.
I hate the work of those who fall away;
it shall not cling to me.

A perverse heart shall depart from me;
I will know nothing of evil.

Whoever slanders his neighbor in secret,
I will put to silence;
the one with haughty eyes and a proud heart,
I will not endure.

My eyes favor the faithful of the land,
that they may dwell with me;
he who walks in the way of integrity
shall minister to me.

No one who practices deceit
shall dwell in my house;
no one who tells lies
shall stand in my presence.

Every morning I will remove all the wicked of the land,
that I may cut off every evildoer from the city of the LORD.

Psalm 101

King David takes a vow of what he will do and what he will not do. Shall we make such a list for ourselves today - like how we plan to glorify God by what we will do plus certain things what we do not do? Awesome!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?