NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
Do not be afraid, O land;
rejoice and be glad,
for the LORD has done great things.

Do not be afraid, O beasts of the field,
for the open pastures have turned green,
the trees bear their fruit,
and the fig tree and vine yield their best.

Be glad, O children of Zion,
and rejoice in the LORD your God,
for He has given you the autumn rains
for your vindication.

He sends you showers,
both autumn and spring rains, as before.
The threshing floors will be full of grain,
and the vats will overflow with new wine and oil.

I will repay you for the years eaten by locusts—
the swarming locust, the young locust,
the destroying locust, and the devouring locust 
My great army that I sent against you.

You will have plenty to eat,
until you are satisfied.
You will praise the name of the LORD your God,
who has worked wonders for you.

My people will never again
be put to shame.

Then you will know that I am present in Israel
and that I am the LORD your God,
and there is no other.

My people will never again
be put to shame.

~ Joel 2:21-27
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?