NRIGirl
Pin It Now! Teach me the way I should walk, for to You I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8

please let me know Your ways, that I may know You and find favor in Your sight. Exodus 33:13

Teach me Your way, O LORD, and I will walk in Your truth. Grant me undividedness of heart so that I may fear Your name. Psalm 86:11

Teach me your way, LORD; lead me in a straight path because of my oppressors. Psalm 27:11

Show me Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths. Psalm 25:4

I find it interesting how much passion King David had to learn from God. No wonder God called him His friend!

When was the last time we sat down to learn something from the Lord, or of the Lord? 

Don't worry if you have not sought out the Lord lately. Let's recommit ourselves to His teachings from now onwards. 

Let's say this simple prayer: Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. (Psalm 143:10)
Have a blessed day!


0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?