NRIGirl
Pin It Now! "If you love me, keep my commands. John 14:15

Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. John 14:21

Jesus replied, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. John 14:23

If you keep My commandments, you will remain in My love. John 15:10

By this we can be sure that we have come to know Him: if we keep His commandments. 1 John 2:3

For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome 1 John 5:3

And this is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the very commandment you have heard from the beginning, that you must walk in love. 2 John 1:6


Isn't that enough repetition folks -to stress the point, that the only way we can love God is by keeping His commandments. 

Are we?


0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?