NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
Then Jesus entered Jericho and was passing through. 2And there was a man named Zacchaeus, a chief tax collector, who was very wealthy. He was trying to see who Jesus was, but could not see over the crowd because he was small in stature. So he ran on ahead and climbed a sycamore tree to see Him, since Jesus was about to pass that way.

When Jesus came to that place, He looked up and said, “Zacchaeus, hurry down, for I must stay at your house today.

So Zacchaeus hurried down and welcomed Him joyfully. And all who saw this began to grumble, saying, “He has gone to be the guest of a sinful man!

But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord, half of my possessions I give to the poor, and if I have cheated anyone, I will repay it fourfold.

Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man too is a son of Abraham. For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost. Luke 19:1-10

How is our life folks? Are we shunning away certain types of people because they are not "our type" OR are we inclusive of them to win them for the Lord?

Apostle Paul was more like Jesus. He writes in his letter to the Corinthian church: 

To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.1 Corinthians 9:22

Hopefully we can make a conscious effort too to win some in our sphere of influence for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?