NRIGirl
Pin It Now! Since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, f Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess.

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. 

Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. Hebrews 4:14-16

Whatever is the current temptation you are in, right now, maybe tempted to cheat, tempted to hate, tempted to lie, tempted to steal, whatever it is the predicament you are in today, the scripture here tells us that God understands it, because Jesus our High Priest has been there. He was tempted in every way - just like us. Yet He did not sin, which we are called to emulate.

Let us pray, "Our Father in heaven. Thank you for today's scripture Lord. Thank you that you understand my situation Lord. You have been there - tempted the same way. Yet you did not sin. Please help me not to sin Lord. Deliver me from evil Lord. In Jesus Christ's most precious name, I pray. Amen"

He knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside. 

I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread. Job 23:10-12


0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?