NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
My people, hear my teaching; listen to the words of my mouth. Psalm 78:1

My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand.… John 10: 27,28


So, do you hear his voice? 

Do you know when he calls for you? 

Do you hear Him when He speaks to you? 

Then no doubt you are His sheep. Praise the Lord.

If on the other hand, you do not know His voice, can not hear Him when He speaks to you, then sorry to say, but you are out of His fold. 

“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep John 10:11

"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me." John 10:14


0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?