NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
I love You, O LORD, my strength.
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer.
My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my salvation,
my stronghold. -  Psalm 18:2

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. Therefore my heart rejoices, and I will thank Him with my song. Psalm 28:7

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. He is my loving devotion and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer. He is my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me. Psalm 144:1-2

Amazing how much King David was dependent on God and how much he acknowledged God's help through and through. How are we doing when it comes to giving credit for something we seemingly achieved? Let us acknowledge that it is after all God who helped us achieve that. 

God bless you! Stay blessed. 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?