NRIGirl
Pin It Now! "For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring" Isaiah 44:3

What a beautiful promise! I love water; just hearing this verse makes me thirsty! Have you been very thirsty where it was difficult to find drinking water around and finally when you get to the fountain, what a relief! We just gulp it down non-stop as if we may never find water again...

What if there is no water fountain to be seen; you are walking around tiered and thirsty and no vending machines in the vicinity, and you are panting when out of nowhere someone offers you some fresh cold water... would you take it?! I would of course, and will be very grateful to the person who gave me the water.

But how about the spiritual water? Are we thirsty for it the same way? King David says, in Psalm 42:1, "As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God" and he continues to sing, "My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?"

Are we that thirsty for the living God? Let us drink as much as possible from His living water - the word of God! Jesus, the Source of Living Water, extends an invitation to all who thirst. Are you thirsty?!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?