NRIGirl
Pin It Now! "Worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness... " Psalm 96:9

As we are getting ready to worship the Lord this morning, let's remember to worship the Lord in the splendor of His holiness! In a different translation we read, "Worship the Lord in holy attire" which reminds me of the guest at a King's wedding banquet who did not have the wedding clothes on and was later thrown out into the darkness. (Mathew 22)

Attire or clothes can be related to our salvation or righteousness as in Isaiah 61:10 we read "I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels."

Let's make sure to wear our garments of salvation and not to forget our robes of righteousness as we get ready for our King's banquet!

Are you ready?!
2 Responses
  1. Karen Says:

    THANK YOU for this picture of worship. I LOVE the image of "holy attire"! Bless you!


  2. Joe Mills Says:

    Thank you for the comment!
    I'll be checking out your blogs!

    Check out my site - http://sites.google.com/site/joemillsmissions

    Joe


Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?