NRIGirl
Pin It Now! Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request. 1 Chronicles: 4:10

This is a very familiar passage from the scriptures. Short and sweet; yet so crisp and clear covering all aspects of his needs. It says, God granted his request.

Setting this as an example when we pray let our words also be few. You may ask how then we can pray for hours or like the Bible says, "pray without ceasing". We can spend as much as time we want praising the Lord & glorifying His Holy Name. We can use few words to quickly summarize our needs like Jabez did and focus more in praise and worship; also reading the Bible and meditating on it - it all counts towards prayer time.

I truly believe our requests will then be granted - just like Jabez's. Shall we pray?

Our Father in heaven! Thank you for the brand new morning and the brand new week Lord. Thank you for this beautiful one-on-one moment with you Jesus. I love you Lord; I praise you Lord; I glorify you Lord. Thank you for your love too Jesus. You are delighted in our worship Lord. We worship you! We glorify your name alone Jesus. Bless us and enlarge our territory Lord! Let your hand be with us, and keep us from harm so that we will be free from pain Lord!

Thank you Jesus for providing for all our needs Lord. Thank you that you are in charge of all situations Lord. Love you Lord! You take all the glory, honor and power Jesus. In Jesus' powerful name we pray, Amen!

Blessed day folks! Don't just stop your prayer right there... continue it all day long!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?